Thanks A-Rod, now I can sleep!
I know this is kind of old news by now, but it was reported earlier this week that Alex Rodriguez (i wrote about this previously) has decided to play for the U.S. in the World Baseball Classic. Thanks A-Rod for making a decision and allowing me to sleep peacefully and for giving sports writers something to write. Watch, the team will decide they have enough players and drop him from the roster because they have enough 3rd basemen. I'll laugh my butt off if that does happen.
On the same note - If it took A-Rod that long to decide, imagine how long it will take Congress to come to a decision on the appeal for the Cuban team. Oy-veh!
On the same note - If it took A-Rod that long to decide, imagine how long it will take Congress to come to a decision on the appeal for the Cuban team. Oy-veh!

2 Comments:
At 1/23/2006 1:11 PM,
Herr Vogler said…
I used to think that A-rod was a classy guy. I also used to think the same about Randy Johnson. In fact I'm sure that they still are. While I like both of them, I can't bring myself to cheer for either one as long as they're wearing the pinstripes.
At 1/23/2006 1:38 PM,
Travis T. said…
I completely agree. They are both great ball players, I kind of see them as sell-outs, as I do with many of the "stars" that have played under the Steinbrenner era of Yankees, save Bernie Williams.
Post a Comment
<< Home